BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OMJ! SO SORRY!!!

Picture above was on Devian Art: NOT MINE. But I'm so very, very, very, very, very SORRY! I was planning on posting something on Christmas day but I couldn't! I've also been drawing a whole ton of werewolf shape shifters. Well let me tell you what I got for Christmas :

* New Moon Calender

* New Moon Volturi Shirt

* New Moon Team Wolfpack Shirt

* New Moon Howling Wolf Necklace

* New Moon Tribal Keychain

* Paramore Shirt ( I love that band!)

* Rockband 2 ( SO FUN!)

* Jeans ( I guess this is a gift but I got it like one day before Christmas)

* OH MY JACOB! ALMOST FORGOT! A Faux Leather Jacket!

I love all of these gifts and New Years is tomorrow! I SWEAR I will post something tomorrow, I SWEAR!!!!!!